I have been waiting to make new posts because I love that Matthew is right there when i get online. perhaps i'll have to make that marvouls first picture my profile pic. it never gets old seeing the ultra sound picture!
Now the house is finally settled. some few changes we want to make, but settled enough to take some pictures...so hopefully this week, i'll post pics of the house...
the belly is ever growing...maybe a picture of that too...
and now, my real news!!
i was reading my parent magazine and it suggested that a great way to sneak veggies in the kids diet is to "hide" them (mashed or shredded) in things like pancakes (a staple at our house), brownies or pudding. I'm not brave enough to put them in my pudding yet, but last night, i put mashed yams in the pancakes and the kids LOVED them and ate them like they were same old pancakes!! ellie and josh both had three pancakes last night and then more this morning!!!
I was so proud as a mother that i got my kids to eat veggies, even if they didn't know it!!
i'm going to try shredded carrots in my brownies next, but i'm a little worried they'll be gross and i'm going to ruin them.
1 comment:
Have you seen the cookbook with all sorts of recipes for that??? I got it for Christmas... Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfeld.
I love your house! You must feel great being settled into your new home! Congratulations!
Post a Comment