Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Adam!!

Celebrating Adam's birthday on the final day of birthday week.
Thanks to the Parkers,
we celebrate all week long, ending on our birthdays.
this was Tuesday, Josh gave Adam his gift,
a hula-hoop wrapped in toilet paper.
(With burger king on the table!)
So, Daddy had to show us how it worked!!
And Josh thought it was histerical!!
He laughed the whole time!
We couldn't find the matches,
so we used a flash light to light the candle.
Then daddy "blew out" the candle,
but it took a few times of huffin and puffin
to get it to "go out" teehee!! We were laughing so hard!!
Eating the icecream pie! Delicious!
She is trying to tickle him.
it's so cute to hear her say "tickle, tickle, tickle!"
PRECIOUS!
my boyz
Josh's turn with the camera!
watch out for that belly!!
just too cute...she has joshs' boots on!!
Silly Girl

2 comments:

Laura Gruner said...

I love the one of Adam and Josh - there's something priceless about fathers and sons!!!

I LOVE your belly!!! I can't believe it's almost April, I'm so excited to see Matthew - I bet Ellie and Josh are, too.

I also really enjoyed all the pictures of them in their "big sister" and "big brother" t-shirts :)

Happy Easter!

Amanda said...

Adam hula hooping -- that is priceless! Happy late Birthday (again!)

I'm so sad to see how fast they are both growing and when Matthew comes along ... oh good gracious. Deda is a mess missing you guys.

I wish I wasn't poor and gas wasn't so expensive!!

Miss you much!