Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Josh or Matt??

So many people have said that Matt looks a lot like Josh and I just couldn't remember so I went digging last night!


ok, so the first two are sorta easy...because something gives it away...but have fun with the rest!
This is going to be fun for the next few months until Matthew starts to change into his own.

Post a comment with your answer and lets see who does the best!!

1.
















2.














3.



















4.



















5.



















6.














7.



















8.



















9.

2 comments:

Laura Gruner said...

Ok - I'm NEVER good at this stuff... but, here it goes (at least when I get all of them wrong, you can laugh at how similar your boys do look!)

1.Matt
2.Josh
3.Matt
4.Josh
5.Josh
6.Matt
7.Matt
8.Josh (this is the only one I feel somewhat confident about...)
9.Matt

Enjoy!!!

Unknown said...

Here goes...
1. Matt
2. Matt
3. Matt
4. Josh
5. Ellie
6. Josh
7. Matt
8. Josh
9. Matt

Good luck everyone!