Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ocean cupcakes

baby Matthew is still in my belly.
~
ok, i lied. I "made a birthday cake." i forgot that Josh was the birthday boy this Friday at school. So what I meant to be funny, turned out to be true.
So I asked Adam to bake the cupcakes and then Josh and I decorated them!
As part of our at home ocean unit, we made blue jello and were going to put swedish fish in it! Well, super dad found these ocean swedish fish!
The blue are dolphins, yellow starfish, orange seahorses and purple blowfish! We put them in our jello. The first helping at dessert was good. The next night, the swedish fish had gotten soft, wet and soggy. very gross. But, we got more for on top of our birthday cupcakes!! We added the beach feature to our cupcakes!! "Nana, check them out!...we miss you"

1 comment:

themainstick said...

Josh said yesterday:
"Mom, can we go to the beach? A real beach, not the beach on my cupcakes!" LOL!!!