Ok so the braids and the choice of outfit on this post are totally cute...but I must comment on the heaven discussion a few posts ago. That is the funniest thing ever. I read it to Jason after I was totally laughing reading it and we can just see us probably having the exact conversation with Caleb someday down the road. And needless to say after reading it, we were both singing "Big House" for the rest of the day. So funny!
1 comment:
Ok so the braids and the choice of outfit on this post are totally cute...but I must comment on the heaven discussion a few posts ago. That is the funniest thing ever. I read it to Jason after I was totally laughing reading it and we can just see us probably having the exact conversation with Caleb someday down the road. And needless to say after reading it, we were both singing "Big House" for the rest of the day. So funny!
Miss you guys!
Love,
Val, Jason and Caleb
Post a Comment