Saturday, August 23, 2008

another obsession

that has kept me from blogging lately (in addition to the busy schedule we've been keeping!).
i am one of the many who has been staying up late to watch the olympics!
this, is amazing! these women have such strength!
i loved watching them today! while i caught up on my bloggin!
and this mans accomplishments are AMAZING too!!


1 comment:

Marie said...

Hi, I'm with you Jen. The Olympics were awesome! I not only watched as much as possible on the TV but also watched on the computer! Now to get back to normal - what ever that is.
Your family photos are just great. The children are beautiful and the adults are not so bad either:)
Fran herfurth was asking about you. We went to see Fr. Ed. Celebrated Mass in the chapel in the woods, hiked and ate fresh picked tomato sandwiches for lunch!
I gave her this blog site. Hope that was Ok. She's such a nice person. busy like you with their 4 daughters now in 9th,7th,5th and 2nd grades Today is the 1st day of school!

Our family is all fine. We all got together to help Michael and Mary move into their 1st house this past weekend. Everyone is looking forward to our annual beach trip next week. We're trying an older home on Isle of Palms. should be great.

Take care - Think of you all often. Know you'll be having fun with all the Steeler games. I'll be watching Ohio State!!
Hugs to All!!
Peace and Joy,
Marie