Friday, February 20, 2009

I Opened My Kit!!


Last night I opened my Kit from Thirty One Gifts!!
Now it's official!! I am a consultant!! And I'm already having so much fun!!
I was so glad I got to open it with friends, rather than alone!!
Thanks again ladies for your support!!
~
and also, thanks to my family for their support too!
This is what I came home to last night!! (pictures taken this morning!)





So, Josh was dying to see in the box!!
And Ellie loves the scarf!!!


~
Here it is!! All my stuff!!!


~
This is my favorite!! It's the accent purse!


~
This is the small bow purse!
It's our monthly special this month!!
ONLY $14!!
i already have it packed as my purse!!
~
(see the silver "J" hanging off the bag!? that is only $6!!
great option if you don't want to embroider but want to personalize!)


~
This is my favorite embrodery!!
dot-J-dot
This is our beach tote!! Don't you love the new pattern??!!

~
This is the premiere skirt purse (brown, woven grass)
Take the skirt off and have a solid brown purse!!
Two purses in one!!
And that is my scarff attached to it!

~
The All In Organizer!! I can't wait to put our board books in it!!
Or maybe my own books that I have all over the house!!


~
One of our Home Decor products!!
Our Fabric Covered Letter...it is pretty sturdy!!
Brown Damask fabric!


~
This is our thermal tote! it's insulated!!
great for the pool or for baby formula or for lunches!!
I ordered this one extra! But I got one in my kit too!


~
I really like this Zipper Pouch (black polka dot)! It's the biggest makeup bag I have seen!
It would also be great for shower supplies or for diaper and wipes!
I love the applique letter in aqua!!




Check out the whole product line and
shop online, anytime, anywhere
with any major credit card at:
www.mythirtyone.com/jenstickle

No comments: