We have had a couple the past few months!!
Here is the night we watched The BEE Movie!
Now, we watch the Bee Movie in the van ALL THE TIME!!
and I do mean, all the time!!
and also remember, that it is dark in the room!!
the flash is illuninating!!

remember...it's dark in the room!!

I wish I could really explain what a "comfy" is.
You really need to feel one to get the idea!
The children (mainly Josh) gather all, and i do mean ALL
the blankets, pillows, stuffed animals (anything comfy)
from the whole house!! even from our bed (on a good night)
Now, this movie night started later than normal.
So, when asked the comfy question ("can we make one?")
I new that we didn't have the energy to clean it up...so the answer was no.
but, here is their attempt at the biggest small comfy they could get away with!!
so, it looks like they are being good a brother and sister...
but they are just getting all the comfy they can!!


No comments:
Post a Comment