Monday, November 30, 2009

Halloween

The kids just loved Halloween!
~
Here is my little Police man playing legos before heading out.
and he is such a police man in his life...
making sure his friends and siblings are always doing what they are suppose to
and making sure I (or his teacher) knows if they aren't

~
Grandpa taking them out trick-or-treating!

~
Ellie was a Lancer Cheerleader!
Over Homecoming weekend I was at the university watching hte parade
and i ran into another little girl wearing an Edinboro Cheerleader outfit
so I asked her mom where she got the outfit
and she told me that we could have the one her daughter was wearing!
She was outgrowing it and she needed a new one anyway...
I told her she didn't have to do that but gave her my
contact info thinking it was a nice thought but I wouldn't hear from her.
a few days later she called me! and said,
"sorry i didn't call sooner, i wanted to make sure it was clean!"
How wonderful is that!?
She dropped it off at Grandma and Grandpa's
that afternoon!!!

& Matt was a lion... "roar!"

No comments: