while on bed rest...




So, since there is no baby and we are all sick of talking about how Matthew has not been born yet and how my progress is (or isn't) ...I just needed to post about my other kids! They are both feeling better by the way! For those of you who haven't heard that excitement, last friday, Ellie came home from the doctors with a double ear infection and Josh has been fighting a fever since then.
~
So even though I am still on modified bed rest, I cheated this morning (big time) when Josh took me to his Mothers Day tea party at school!! It was the best day I have had in a while! My favorite thing was when he took the microphone in his hand and actually spoke into it (believe it or not, he is VERY shy at school)! "I love my mommy because she plays baseball with me."
More pictures later when i upload later tonight.
~
Josh is in an ocean unit at school right now. But, since he has been missing some school, this is one of our lessons at home. All I really wanted to teach him is that Octopus' have 8 legs. Yet, he continues to persist that they have 10 and even called the octopus on the phone this day and asked him to "get out of the ocean and come to nana and papas to show mommy your legs." His imagination is just too much for me some days!! I love it!
You can see his fishing hat (to block the sun of course), his "fishing pole" (uncle ben has since bought him a real one because a piece of green string just won't do) and you can also see the fish we made and decorated (and fed with fish food...this was one of my favorite projects from Noah's Art)! Thanks for the help nana!!
Then, on Saturday, Ben was "super uncle" and took Josh out fishing most of the day! Josh loved it, especially his time with his uncle and mom enjoyed the morning resting!
The kids have been super cuddlers lately

The kids have been super cuddlers lately
(since time with mom means time on the couch)
especially Josh. This is us catching some Noggin last week!



1 comment:
Thanks so much for sharing the stories about Josh, it gives me so much to look forward to as Levi gets older!
Good job staying entertained while on bed rest, I'm proud of you!
I hope that Ellie feels better... one ear infection is hard enough... and poor thing has two!
Hugs to all!
Post a Comment